Chronic Ulcers Ointment (30 gm)
NaturalQR® Ointment for Chronic Ulcers is an herbal formulation with a combination of Herbs and Natural Extracts for the effective management of chronic ulcers including trophic ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, vascular ulcers, decubitus ulcers and pressure sores. NaturalQR® Ointment for Chronic Ulcers is clinically tested for safety and efficacy. Effective healing has been clinically observed with NaturalQR® Ointment for Chronic Ulcers as compared to traditional wound treatments.
A Formulation of Natural Extracts and Oils.
Formulated by a Physician
Healing observed within weeks
No Known Side Effects
No Drug Interaction
Provides safe and effective management of chronic ulcers including trophic ulcers, neuropathic ulcers, vascular ulcers, decubitus ulcers, pressure sores and bed sores.
Available in 1.1oz (30gm) tube pack
Pongamia pinnata, Lawsonia alba, Datura alba, Cocos nucifera & Ointment base (q.s.)
1. Before applying, clean affected area with saline or wound cleanser.
2. Apply ointment liberally on the treatment site and cover with gauze and bandage.
3. Rebandage every 2 days or as directed by a physician.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
3. Keep out of the reach of children.
4. Stop use and contact physician if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use.
Store at room temperature (72°F / 22°C). NaturalQR® Ointment for Cuts & Wounds may solidify in cold temperatures. Place the tube in a warm environment (such as a cup of warm water) to bring it to temperature >20°C before use. Do not use a microwave oven to warm.